Are you an exceptional Technical Manager looking for an exciting new challenge where you can be part of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial business? This rapidly growing company have a real passion for achieving excellence and strive for the highest levels of quality and innovation to meet the ever changing needs of their diverse customer base. They are expanding and moving to a purpose built facility soon and need a highly capable technical professional to join the team.
In this instrumental technical role you’ll be working as part of a small but highly capable team to ensure the delivery of exceptionally high standards. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with setting up the company’s newest site, managing BRC certification, developing Quality Management Systems whilst driving processes and implementing control points.
• Managing Technical and QC teams to ensure consistently high levels of food safety, quality and legality at all times. This will include leadership of the HACCP team whist supervising the newly implemented hygiene team.
• Liaising with raw material suppliers to ensure all products are produced in line with quality, safety, legislation & specification requirements.
• Acting as the decision maker for any finished goods non-conformances, ensuring thorough investigation and applying corrective actions to identify and prevent risks and reduce complaints.
• Creating and revising procedures and policies onsite alongside supporting recruitment of new production staff, including training and induction.
Suit an exceptional Technical Manager with well-rounded experience gained within the food & drink manufacturing industry. You’ll have a strong understanding of product development processes and food industry operations, from driving technical standards to new product launches. It is essential that you have experience of managing and implementing HACCP and BRC standards with a successful track record of driving GMP and achieving excellence. You’ll also need have demonstrated effective team management abilities, using fantastic interpersonal and leadership skills to drive continuous improvement initiatives. Good organisation is a must in order to succeed in this role as well as first-rate communication skills as you’ll liaising with and influencing customers and colleagues at all business levels.
If you’re able to apply your technical prowess in a challenging new role then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.