As one of the UK’s most well established companies, this market leader is dedicated to quality perfection through improving the products they know their customers love.
This dynamic role will see you viewing the impact of your meticulous work up close. As a talented Quality Technologist you will be devoted to improving their customers lives and driving quality by:
• Reviewing quality data
• Carrying out supplier audits, raw material assessments and quality control point reviews
• Analyse root cause data to implement preventative action plans
• Reviewing and refining supplier quality assessment procedures
• Travelling the region, looking at every aspect of the supply chain on a range of products from fresh to frozen
• Improve quality culture by engaging with team members from growers and manufactures through to senior managers
• Utilise customer feedback to ensure the correct changes happen fast
• Continuously improve the quality of products to positively impact the lives of customers
You will be educated to a degree level in science plus HACCP level 2. You will be a lead auditor or a quality professional with external auditing experience. You will be highly organised and your attention to detail will be exceptional, using these skills to dedicate to quality improvement. You will be highly proficient at root cause analysis, able to work with a spectrum of products. Overall, your tenacious drive makes you a product quality guru.
Critically, your impressive communication skills will build collaborative relationships internally and externally, right through the supply chain to senior managers.
The role requires travel so you will need to hold a clean UK driver’s licence.
If you are an outstanding Quality Technologist, looking to take the next step with this leading company then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we are recruiting for two of these positions, one based in the West Midlands and one in the North East region.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.