This international supplier of innovative food ingredients is a global leader in its sector, working in partnership with manufacturing customers to bring new ranges into the marketplace. They are now seeking a proactive Quality Assurance Auditor to help assist with their internal auditing systems and uphold their high quality standards.
Supporting the Quality Manager you’ll help to ensure all technical requirements are met and maintained within the factory. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out audits of all departments, including glass and plastics, ensuring quality and safety procedures are maintained to BRC, ISO9001 & internal standards.
• Driving continuous improvement projects and supporting the implementation processes.
• Demonstrating the correct safety and hygiene behaviours in line with GMP policies and making sure all procedures and quality systems are consistently up to date.
• Managing customer and supplier complaints and guarantee they are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Working with internal teams to follow up non-conformances and perform corrective actions effectively.
Suit a Food Science or Technology graduate who has experience in a technical or quality role within a food manufacturing environment. Keen to develop your career you must have knowledge of ISO9001 and HACCP as well as experience of how to handle non-conformances. You’ll also need to have outstanding communication skills as you will liaise regularly with colleagues and customers. Excellent organisational skills and a finely tuned eye for detail are essential along with an analytical and methodical approach to tasks. Computer literacy, particularly with Word and Excel, is also needed for effective data analysis.
If you are assertive, confident and looking to apply your technical & quality knowledge in a fast paced yet supportive environment then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.