This highly regarded chilled food manufacturer produces delicious products for major retail customers. They are a market leader in their sector and they are now looking for a new addition to their QA team to help guarantee the delivery of the highest quality products.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you’ll ensure all technical requirements are met and maintained within the factory. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring good manufacturing practice throughout the factory, co-ordinating internal audits and using results to highlight non-conformances and apply corrective actions in a timely fashion.
• Carrying out traceability studies to guarantee food safety and quality parameters are met in line with customer and company requirements.
• Day to day management of quality systems, ensuring all audit information is accurately recorded and monitored.
• Assisting with daily taste panels, investigating issues and driving quality improvements to products and manufacturing procedures.
• Supporting NPD & Commercial teams with new product launches.
Suit a Food Science or Technology graduate who has gained experience in a technical or quality role within a chilled food manufacturing environment - knowledge of Food Hygiene and HACCP is required. You’ll need to have outstanding communication skills as you will liaise regularly with customers, suppliers and colleagues. Excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach to tasks along with a finely tuned eye for detail are essential. Computer literacy is also crucial for data analysis and trend reporting.
If you are passionate about food and looking to utilise your technical knowledge in a fast paced yet supportive environment, then apply now or call Daniel on 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.